Book Your Free “No-Sweat Intro” Consultation Today!
Talk to a coach, discuss your goals and check out our new gym facility to see what South Riding CrossFit is all about. Heck, you can even bring a friend for moral support!
It’s a great way for you to see if South Riding CrossFit is a good fit for you. We’ll also answer all your questions about membership, pricing and our fitness programs including CrossFit, Varsity (CrossFit Teens), CrossFit Kids, Femme-Fit women’s-only program, nutrition coaching and one-on-one personal training.
Get answers to common CrossFit questions like:
- What is CrossFit?
- What kind of movements/exercises can I expect?
- Do I have to compete (short answer is NO)?
- If I do want to compete, how does that work?
- What kind of results can I expect?
- How often should I come?
- What’s the difference between CrossFit and Bootcamp?
- What is “Foundations” and do I have to do it?
Make An Appointment